Friends of the Bay Trail in Richmond,
Attached for your enjoyment and information is the 12th annual Richmond Bay Trail Mid Year Report. In reading this colorful, upbeat report, you will learn about major accomplishments and events during the first half of 2011 including:
• completing the 2.8-mile Landfill Loop providing new bay shore access;
• awarding construction contracts for three Bay Trail sections at a total cost of $1.36 million;
• designing to close trail gaps on the Ferry Point Loop;
• planning to provide Bay Trail connections with Point Molate and Point Pinole;
• winning the Team Bike Challenge gold by commmuting on Richmond’s Bay Trail; and
• ecotouring along the Bay Trail in Richmond.
Many thanks to Jeannette Mahoney of Perfect Page Desktop Publishing for designing this report pro bono.
For maps and other information about the Bay Trail in Richmond, please visit http://pointrichmond.com/baytrail/.
Please share this report with your friends and neighbors, encouraging them to join the Richmond Bay Trail Network at no cost by emailing email@example.com. Enjoy the Bay Trail in Richmond!
TRAC Steering Committee
City of Richmond Bay Trail: http://www.ci.richmond.ca.us/TRAC
Richmond Bay Trail Slideshows:
Richmond Convention & Visitors Bureau: