-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Realtor Urges Richmond Residents to Flee

Some of my readers in the North and East received a letter in English and Spanish from Marcus Hinds, of the Security Pacific Real Estate Brokerage on Blume Drive in Richmond:

"Dear Neighbor,

"I thank you for reading my letter. Many of my clients are selling their home(sic) in your area and buying a larger home in a safer area with better schools like Pinole, Tara Hills and El Sobrante and only changing their payments by $300-$700 dollars per month. If I can help your family buy a nicer home in a more desirable area with better schools, please call me. I can take care of all your Real Estate needs; Such (sic) as buying, selling, refinancing, 1031 exchange. I can also assist you in buying investment properties."

Here is a real entrepreneur who knows how to capitalize on people’s fear.

Incidentally, Security Pacific is a proud member of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce. Maybe the Chamber should spend less time fighting taxes for Chevron and more time educating its members about the joys of living in Richmond.

RETURN