-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Will Pay for Research
September 2, 2005

I am recruiting a person to do some part-time research for me related to municipal government fiscal issues. Ideally, I would like a graduate student in public administration, but I will consider anyone who is qualified and motivated. The research initially will focus on making revenue, expenditure and budget comparisons among Richmond and cities of comparable size, population and demographics.

This will be part-time work with modest compensation. 

I am requesting that any interested person contact me via email with a copy of his or her resume and a brief summary of qualifications and interest for this particular assignment.

I have requested and hoped for years that the City of Richmond would provide this kind of research for City Council members, but that has not happened. City Council members do not have staff support for assignments like this.

RETURN