< RETURN  
  "Greenway" Documentary Premiere Invitation
May 19, 2022

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 7:00 PM
To: Tom Butt <tom.butt@intres.com>
Cc: richmondgreenwayfilm@gmail.com
Subject: "Greenway" Documentary Premiere Invitation

Dear Mayor Butt,

Hope you are doing well. I’m not sure if you remember me, but my name is Jed Lee and I interviewed you about the Richmond Greenway for a student film project back in 2019. It’s been a long time since then with some major delays, but I’m happy to share that the film, titled “Greenway” is finally ready for release! 

I’m extremely proud of how the documentary turned out and have been truly grateful for the opportunity to work on this project. I’m thankful for you for taking the time to interview and share your perspective.

I wanted to personally invite you and the City of Richmond to the premiere of “Greenway" that I’ve been working with Rich City Rides to host this upcoming June 11th, 2022 from 6-8PM. Please find the flyer attached and relevant links below. If you can’t make it to the premiere, don’t worry because there will be more screenings planned in the future! 

Links:
“Greenway” Trailer
         Facebook Event
Eventbrite for Registration
Instagram Page

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. I hope to see you there June 11th!

Best,
Jed Lee

Jed Lee - 李家誠
Pronouns: They/Them
B.S. Society & Environment University of California, Berkeley '21
Wellness and Environmental Justice Coordinator @ Student Environmental Resource Center

University of California, Berkeley 
2495 Bancroft Way, Suite 82C3, Berkeley, CA 94720-4520
Occupied Huichin Ohlone Land
e. jedtlee@berkeley.edu |
Follow us: |serc.berkeley.edu | tgif.berkeley.edu |Facebook | Twitter | Instagram 

Sign up for the SERC newsletter to stay informed on upcoming events, initiatives, and opportunities!

< RETURN