Due to gusty winds and dry weather conditions, PG&E announced a public safety power outage is anticipated from Sat. Oct. 26 evening through Mon. Oct. 28 afternoon.
Per PG&E maps, potential Richmond neighborhoods that will be impacted are: May Valley, El Sobrante Hills, Quail Hill, Carriage Hills North & South, Greenbriar and Greenridge Heights.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Make sure your vehicles and phones stay charged.
- If signal lights go out, treat them as an all-way stop.
- Plan ahead with food and water, and make sure your grab-and-go emergency kits are ready.
To see if you are affected by the public safety power safety shut off, visit: https://www.pge.com/en_US/safety/emergency-preparedness/natural-disaster/wildfires/psps-service-impact-map.page
WANT TO RECEIVE UPDATES?
- To receive alerts and advisories from Richmond Fire,
- Sign-up with NIXLE with your smartphone by texting your “zip code” to 888-777. Or, visit www.nixle.com and follow the instructions.
- To receive timely updates, follow us on social media: Nextdoor, Facebook (Richmond Fire Department, CA), Twitter (@RFDCAOnline)
- To sign up for text alerts directly from PG&E, text "ENROLL" to 97633.
Visit www.pge.com for more power outage preparedness tips and additional information.