Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2018  
  < RETURN  
  Richmond Promise Seeks Mentors
November 28, 2018

The Richmond Promise is seeking mentors to support Richmond Promise Scholars in the hopes of keeping them connected locally with someone who can support their academic, personal, and career success.  We are looking for THREE more mentors to support this pilot program, and support these awesome RP Scholars below! Please share with someone who may be interested, relates to any/all of the attributes listed below: similar major or career path, same college, connection to Richmond. 

The time commitment for mentors would be about one hour per month starting in December 2018 with a minimum of one-year commitment. Support a Richmond student achieve college success! Mentor interest form can be found at www.tinyurl.com/richmentor

Thanks in advance for your consideration! : ) Please contact Nancy DeVille with any questions! ndeville@richmondpromise.org 

Sincerely,
Jessie, Nancy, and the Richmond Promise team

RP Scholar #1: 

School: CSU East Bay
Major: Sociology with a minor in public health
Statement: I know what I enjoy doing but I am not sure what pathway would best fit me. I recently changed my major and even though I have done some research, I would really like to meet someone with the same interest or career to guide me.

RP Scholar #2:

School: UC Merced
Major: Sociology
Statement: Someone who is in the career field of my choice, or someone who attended my college, someone who is from Richmond/Bay Area

RP Scholar #3

School: UC Santa Barbara
Major: Biology / Nursing
Statement: Someone who is in the career field of my choice, or someone who attended my college, someone who is from Richmond/Bay Area

Nancy DeVille |  Americorps VISTA College Success Coordinator
Richmond Promise, Inc
510-621-7505
ndeville@richmondpromise.org
www.richmondpromise.org
Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram
Inline image 1
--
Jessie Stewart, MCRP |  Executive Director
Richmond Promise, Inc
269-720-5247 (c)
510-620-6570 (w)
jessie.stewart@richmondpromise.org
www.richmondpromise.org
Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Support the Promise while you Shop! Smile and support the Richmond Promise while you shop!
Love the Oakland A's? Support the Richmond Promise when you purchase a ticket for the 2018 Season! 

< RETURN