Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2017  
  < RETURN  
  Treat Yourself -- Support RPAL and Contra Costa College Foundation at Salute August 10
August 9, 2017

Celebrate Easter at Salute!

View this email in your browser

MENU     |     BANQUETS & PRIVATE EVENTS     |     NEWS & EVENTS

Friends, 

A year ago today I received a 30-Day notice terminating Salute’s lease. This was devastating news for both my staff and myself. I had invested so much time, energy, and love into the restaurant only to have it taken away from me. 

When the Mayor and other City officials found out about my situation they rushed to my aid and together we brainstormed how we could save Salute. On August 9th the Mayor’s Office arranged a press conference to involve the community. 

I will never forget August 9th 2016. On that day I witnessed something that I never thought I would see in my entire life. As I stood on the steps of Salute I saw friends and neighbors arrive, but it didn’t stop there, people kept coming from all over crowding around Salute holding signs of support, chanting words of encouragement. At that very moment, I was overwhelmed with a sense of joy. I looked around and realized that I was home. I was among people who loved me and supported me. I was part of the community. 

After that day all I have wanted to do was pay back the community for their unconditional support. I think I’ve found the perfect way of doing it:

Join me at Salute E Vita on Thursday August 10th for lunch, dinner, or happy hour
I will be donating 20% of the day’s proceeds:
  10% to the Richmond Police Activities League (RPAL) and 
10% to the Contra Costa College Foundation

The Richmond Police Activities League’s mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for youth through recreational, educational, cultural and social programs while building positive relations between Police Officers and the community. You can learn more about them at www.rpal.org

The Contra Costa College Foundation supports student success initiatives and academic programs. They believe that every person, regardless of resources, should have access to meaningful education and training at Contra Costa College.

To learn more about this event or to make reservations please contact Jamie at Jamie@salutemarinabay.com or by calling (510) 215-0803

Learn More about these two great organizations:

Copyright © 2017 Salute Marina Bay, All rights reserved.
We are contacting you because, as an existing customer, we'd like to keep you up to date with special offers. Please click UNSUBSCRIBE to be removed from our mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Salute Marina Bay
1900 Esplanade Drive
Richmond, CA 94804

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

< RETURN