Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2016  
  < RETURN  
  Free Transportation to My Brother's Keeper Career Summit Tomorrow
July 20, 2016

RICHMOND PROVIDES FREE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MY BROTHER’S KEEPER CAREER SUMMIT

RICHMOND RESIDENTS: 
Are you planning to attend the My Brother's Keeper Alliance Career Summit tomorrow? Then we have good news for you. There will be FREE TRANSPORTATION to and from the Career Summit! You don't have to pay for BART. You don't have to sit on the bus. You don't have to drive yourself and pay for parking on the street or in a garage. YOU CAN RIDE TO AND FROM THE SUMMIT FOR FREE. Special thanks to the Richmond PAL (Police Activities League) for providing transportation!

TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULE: 
Two vans will leave City Hall (in the City Council parking lot) in the morning to take participants to the summit. The first van will leave promptly at 8:00am, and the second van will leave promptly at 8:20am. Two vans will leave the Oakland Convention Center in the afternoon to bring participants back to City Hall. The first van will leave the Convention Center promptly at 2:00pm, and the second van will leave promptly at 2:30pm.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION: 
If you still need to register for the Career Summit, click this link:http://www.mbkalliance.org/bayarea. Attendees will have opportunities to interview with employers, connect to community resources, and participate in career preparation and leadership development training. There will be free haircuts and a tie bar too.

SPECIAL GUESTS: 
Several special guests may show up at the event. Marshawn Lynch has already confirmed that he'll be there. Other potential guests include Shaquille O' Neal, who was spotted at Costco in Richmond yesterday.

NEED MORE INFORMATION: 
If you need more information about the summit, feel free to contact my Chief of Staff David Gray at 510-620-6527. You can also find information via the My Brother's Keeper Alliance, LeadersUpPolicyLink and the Urban Strategies Council.

David Gray
Chief of Staff
Office of Richmond Mayor Tom Butt
450 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA  94804
Email:   david_gray@ci.richmond.ca.us
Main:    510-620-6503
Direct:  510-620-6527
Fax:      510-412-2070 
www.RichmondCaMayor.org

< RETURN