As an E-FORUM subscriber, you are invited to my birthday party/fundraiser on March 30, 2016, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Kaleidoscope, 109 Park Place, Richmond 94801.
· Irma Anderson, Former Mayor, City of Richmond
· Rosemary Corbin, Former Mayor, City of Richmond
· John Gioia, Contra Costa County Supervisor, District 1
· Loni Hancock, California State Senator, District 9
· Mark DeSaulnier, Congressman, US House of Representatives
· Zakhary Mallett, Bay Area Rapid Transit Director, District 7
· Lesa McIntosh, East Bay Municipal Utility District Board Member, Ward 1
· Tony Thurmond, California State Assembly Member, 15th District
· Joe Wallace, AC Transit Board of Directors, Ward 1
The proceeds from this fundraiser will be used pay off debts in my campaign fund, and among other things, to pay for opportunities I have to represent the City of Richmond at regional, national and international events, such as the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change – Congress of the Parties 21 (UNFCC COP21), the U.S. Conference of Mayors, the League of California Cities and the Local Government Commission.
There are insufficient funds in the mayor’s City budget to pay for these activities, yet the information and contacts derived from them have brought tens of millions of dollars in grants to the City of Richmond.
Your donation will help keep Richmond moving forward for the next three years. If you would like to attend my birthday party/fundraiser, let me know via email Tom.Butt@intres.com, and we will send you a formal invitation. If you can’t make it but would like to donate, please go to http://www.tombutt.com/contribute.htm. Minimum suggested donation is $25.00, but please consider more up to a legal limit of $2,500.