Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2016  
  < RETURN  
  Don't miss Bill and Kate Isles this Friday
October 13, 2016

Take a break from the election season hustle and bustle!

View this email in your browser

Friday, October 14, 7:30 pm
Bill and Kate Isles
Plus special guest Bobby Jo Valentine!

This Friday, Point Richmond Acoustic kicks off its 7th season, with Bill and Kate Isles, two of the Midwest’s finest songwriters.  I don’t know about you, but the election season is kind of getting me down.  So this will be a great way to forget about the hustle and bustle of the election, and connect with friends and neighbors for an uplifting evening. I guarantee that Bill and Kate will leave you in a good mood with their heartfelt songwriting, gentle harmonies and Midwest charm. Tickets are $16 in advance and $20 at the door.  The concert is held at the acoustically and architecturally awesome First Methodist Church at 201 Martina Avenue in Point Richmond. For tickets and more info visit www.pointacoustic.org.
BUY TICKETS HERE!

Award-winning Bay Area songwriter Bobby Jo Valentine opens the show. Be smart, and get your tickets now – they’re $16 in advance or $20 at the door.

Future shows include Bay Area based Bluegrass legends Peter Rowan, Laurie Lewis plus outstanding musicians from all over the country. Why not get a season pass – you’ll save money while supporting live music right here in Richmond.

Last but not least, thanks to our sponsors, Point Richmond Music, the Point Richmond Historical Society and California Delicious.

Bruce Kaplan and Claudia Russell
www.pointacoustic.org
www.claudiarussell.com

Copyright © 2016 Radio Rhythm Records, All rights reserved.
You're on our list because you signed up for our list at a show or from our web site.

Our mailing address is:
Radio Rhythm Records
440 Golden Gate Ave
Richmond, CA 94801

< RETURN