Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2015  
  < RETURN  
  The Mayor's Musings First Edition
September 10, 2015

The Mayor’s Musings,” the first of what will be a regular newsletter from the Mayor’s Office, is now available on-line as downloadable PDF.

I created this publication to highlight the different efforts we are working on at the office and publicize some of the engaging community initiatives by our community partners.

In addition to the newsletter, we have also launched a number of social media platforms to connect with the public. 

Check out my Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube pages for the latest community news, pictures, and videos about Richmond.  You can search for my pages using the keyword “MayorTomButt.”

We’re also giving the Mayor’s Office homepage at www.RichmondCaMayor.org a fresh look so the posted information will always be topical and timely.

That’s where you can see more information about my priorities and projects.

Inside our first edition include articles about:

• Business Roundtables
  • Stopping the Jail Expansion
  • Affordable Housing
  • The Mayor’s Community Benefit Fund
  • Community Calendar

Since taking office this past January, I’ve launched a number of initiatives to support and raise the quality of life for Richmond residents and businesses including efforts to expand our affordable housing stock in the City, improving our economic development, supporting our youth, and updating the City image.

I look forward to working with every community member in Richmond to make our City the best place to live, work, and have fun.

< RETURN