RETURN
  Grand Opening of the West County Health Center
August 31, 2012

John Gioia

JG Two

JG four

Join me at the Grand Opening of the West County Health Center
CLICK HERE to download a printable version

Please join me and Congressman George Miller next Tuesday, September 4, at the grand opening of Contra Costa County's new West County Health Center in San Pablo, near Doctors Medical Center.

I have worked for many years with our Health Department to get the funding and an appropriate location to build a new, state-of-the-art community health center that West County deserves.   Working with the City of San Pablo and the Contra Costa Building and Construction Trades, we designed and built our new health center in a little over two years.

That's an amazing accomplishment! 

It was less than 3 years ago that I was invited to the White House to hear President Obama announce a $12 million grant to help us replace our current aging Richmond Health Center.

The Health Center meets the environmental Silver LEED standards and has the capacity to serve West County’s needs.  It provides primary and specialty care, including well-baby visits and immunizations, and will offer expanded evening and weekend care. 

Click here for more information about our West County Health Center.

Our program and ribbon cutting starts at 4:30. Guided tours of the facility will start at 5 p.m.

West County Health Center Grand Opening
13601 San Pablo Avenue (just north of Vale Road)
San Pablo, CA 
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
4:30 - Event Program
5:00 - Guided Tours begin

Hope to see you there!
John 
Update Email Address
Unsubscribe

JG Three

RETURN