[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  I Need Your Help to Review Richmond 2011
December 16, 2011

Only 15 days left in 2011 - Now is time for E-FORUM Readers to weigh in on the best and worst of 2011 and predictions for 2012.
In a tradition that started in 2002, I will present my version, augmented by suggestions from E-FORUM readers, of the 2011 Year End Review - Prediction and Wishes for 2012.
To remind you what I wrote at the beginning of this year, click here, or go to  http://www.tombutt.com/pdf/New_Year_2011_e-forum.pdf.
I am again inviting E-FORUM readers to weigh in with what you consumers of City of Richmond services want to say about what works and what doesn’t, who works and who doesn’t, and what will work and what won’t. Information provided is guaranteed to be treated with complete confidentiality. Responses from City staff are welcome. Some suggestions include:

• Best and worst City departments and managers – and why.
  • City employees who have distinguished themselves by superior service, ideas, leadership or deeds.
  • Organizations that have made Richmond a better place, and how.
  • Best and worst of what has happened in Richmond this year that is connected with the City.
  • Best and worst development projects.
  • Predictions for the coming year.

For several years, I have prepared detailed year-end evaluations of City of Richmond services, problems challenges and wishes. Originally, these were conveyed only to my City Council colleagues and the city manager as a way of providing input into the annual city manager performance evaluation and establishing my priorities and legislative objectives for the coming year.

RETURN