-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Chevron Refinery Management Change
September 8, 2011

From Mike Coyle:

I wanted to inform you as early as I could about a management change here at the Refinery.  Effective September 16th, I will be transferring to a new position in Chevron’s Downstream Strategy group in San Ramon and I will be the Vice President of this organization.  I will be replaced by a colleague of mine named Nigel Hearne.

I have enjoyed my time as Refinery Manager here in Richmond and feel good about the successes and change we have made both here in the refinery and in the local community.  I have enjoyed working with each of you, albeit short, building the relationships that I think are so important.  I have already emphasized to Nigel the need to continue to foster these relationships.  I’m confident you will find Nigel approachable and I believe you will find that he will want to continue to shape Chevron’s role in this community.  I’m sure Nigel will reach out to you soon after he gets here.

RETURN