-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Point Molate Final EIR Released
February 10, 2011

I arrived home tonight to find the Point Molate Final EIR sitting on my porch. It consists of three volumes about ten inches thick total. A check of the City’s website indicates that it has not yet been posted. Presumably it will be available in libraries tomorrow.

I have been told that “A link to the Final EIR will be posted on the City’s website, CDs will be sent to the agencies that offered comments on the Draft EIR and several hundred notices will be mailed to interested groups and individuals. Hard copies are scheduled be delivered to Councilmembers in the late afternoon tomorrow, Thursday.”

A study session for the Final EIR is planned for February 22 and a public hearing is scheduled for March 8. There will be a closed session before the study session on February 22. That gives the public about 26 days to digest the document and prepare to give the City Council written comments or three-minute oral comments on March 8.

A very quick and cursory review of the FEIR indicates that most of the previously unmitigated impacts have miraculously disappeared.

Enjoy!

RETURN