[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  New Richmond Guardian Angel Chapter in Richmond
February 21, 2010

Guardian Angels_Richmond3 (2)
Bill Hedlund sent the following:

Guardian Angels have been invited to Richmond. Richmond Police Dept. has invited us in. My name is Bill Hedlund, I am the New Chapter Leader. We are an all volunteer Organization. We are dedicated to working hard at being visual deterrents to crime. We have many different programs for our youth.

We work with Neighborhood watch groups. So we are looking for people to join us on our launch day February 20th 12noon, we are meeting @ El Cerrito Del Norte BART. Will be doing a Patrol slash Recruitment walk ending back at El Cerrito Del Norte. I will also be at the Crime Prevention meeting this next Wednesday. I look forward to meeting some of you there.

If you wish to learn more about our Organization the website is http://www.guardianangels.org. my email is cccangels@yahoo.com. and my cell is 510-735-7139

barrett logo

As a 501(c) (3)   non-profit   volunteer driven Organization, the Guardian Angels have helped provide security and support to communities for over 25 years.

In cooperation with local police, community organizations,  neighbor-hood watch groups, schools and individuals we help build stronger and safer communities and inspire
positive change

Primarily we support communities through our neighborhood patrols and our education initiatives with children and families about violence prevention and safety awareness. We also strive act as role models to youth and motivate individuals to join together to transform their community into a better place.

COME JOIN US TODAY!

IF YOU ARE:

INTERESTED IN CRIME PREVENTION
SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING A DIFFERENCE EAGER TO LEARN NEW SKILLS IN NEED OF COMMUNITY HOURS DRUG FREE

WE WILL TRAIN YOU:

LEADERSHIP SKILLS
EMERGENCY FIRST AID/CPR
MARTIAL ARTS/SELF DEFENSE
COMMUNICATION SKILLS

DO SOMETHING B’MORE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY

www.guardianangels.org

Chapter Leader
Bill Hedlund (Shadow)
510-735-7139

cccangels@yahoo.com
Making 30 years 1979-2009

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

GUARDIAN ANGELS
DARE TO CARE

Group Evening

We believe that change happens from the ground up and, as such, we take our lead from the communities that contact us.

We are a dedicated group of volunteers determined to help where requested, mentor when needed, and give hope while serving Contra Costa County. Our work here has only begun. But with the support of local Police departments and our partnership with the Police, Community Relations Committee and several other community groups, we are confident and committed to our goals.

Guardian Angels have been invited to Richmond

Richmond Police Dept. has invited us in. My name is Bill Hedlund, I am the New Chapter Leader. We are an all volunteer Organization. We are dedicated to working hard at being visual deterrents to crime. We have many different programs for our youth.
We work with Neighborhood watch groups. So we are looking for people to join us on our launch day February 20th 12noon, we are meeting @ El Cerrito Del Norte BART. Will be doing a Patrol slash Recruitment walk ending back at El Cerrito Del Norte. I will also be at the Crime Prevention meeting this next Wednesday. I look foward to meeting some of you there.

If you wish to learn more about our Organization the website is,

RETURN