-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Chevron Economic Self-Sufficiency RFP for Richmond
Chevron is soliciting proposals from local non profits for grants, as described below. For a copy of the RFP, click here.

Dear Community Non-Profits,

I am excited to let you know about a new investment that Chevron is making in the Richmond community. 

Attached is an RFP for Chevron's new "Economic Self-Sufficiency" program, that is expected to award between 5 to 10 grants, for a total of $1 million to 501c(3) organizations to conduct programs that work to create job opportunities to benefit primarily Richmond residents. 

Our goal is to help increase economic self-sufficiency by focusing on two areas of funding: vocational training and capacity support to small and medium enterprises.  We believe this new program will help contribute to improving the quality of life for Richmond residents by helping them develop the skills necessary to find jobs that earn a livable wage and help create economically stable families. 

I will send out a meeting notice for a Question and Answer session in a couple of weeks. Good luck with your applications - I look forward to receiving them.

All my best,
Heather Kulp
<<Richmond Eco Develop RFP.Final.doc>>

*Please note new contact details below*

Heather P Kulp
Manager, Community Engagement

Chevron Products Company
A Division of Chevron USA
841 Chevron Way

Admin 202
Richmond, CA 94802
Tel 510 242 2754