-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Last Week for Tom Butt Campaign. Can you Help?

It is less than a week until election day, and we still need help with the following:

·         No more signs are left. Thanks for your help!

·         We have several neighborhoods left that need volunteers to make phone calls. If you can volunteer to do this, contact Shawn Masten ((510) 387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com) to arrange to join a phone bank, or you can call from your own home.

·         We have lots of extra flyers you can pick up at my office (117 Park Place, Point Richmond) if you can simply walk around your neighborhood, give a flyer to a neighbor, and ask him or her to vote for me.

·         This has been an expensive election, and we still need $2,000 in donations by 5:00 PM tomorrow to qualify for matching funds. If you can help, click on http://www.tombutt.com/contribute.htm, for donating information, but you must hand deliver any check to my office (117 Park Place, Point Richmond), or phone Shawn Masten (510) 387-2320) to pick it up by tomorrow.

Our election party will held the evening of November 4 at the Royal Oak Pub (formerly the Baltic) at 135 Park Place in Point Richmond. There will be television for national and regional returns and a computer projection for local elections, including Richmond, directly from the County Elections Office. Everyone is invited.