-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Final Push for Tom Butt Campaign. Can you Help?

It is two weeks until election day, the final push, and we still need help with the following:

·         We have about 30 signs left, and they are not doing any good sitting in my office. You can pick one or two up at 117 Park Place, Point Richmond (during weekdays), or contact Shawn Masten ((510) 387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com) to request a delivery.

·         We have about 10 neighborhoods left that need volunteers to make phone calls. If you can volunteer to do this, contact Shawn Masten ((510) 387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com) to arrange to join a phone bank, or you can call from your own home.

·         We have lots of extra flyers you can pick up at my office if you can simply walk around your neighborhood, give a flyer to a neighbor, and ask him or her to vote for me.

·         It’s not too late to write a letter to the editor of the West County Times. Letters for the Contra Costa Times print edition must be 200 words or fewer and include your first and last name, address and daytime telephone number. All letters are subject to verification and editing. Email to ccnletters@bayareanewsgroup.com.  Do not include attachments.

·         This has been an expensive election, and we still need donations. If you can help, click on http://www.tombutt.com/contribute.htm.

Our election party will held the evening of November 4 at the Royal Oak Pub (formerly the Baltic) at 135 Park Place in Point Richmond. There will be television for national and regional returns and a computer projection for local elections, including Richmond, directly from the County Elections Office. Everyone is invited.