-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Tom Butt Campaign Update

The campaign is entering the final three weeks, and we can use help in several areas:

·         We still have lots of lawn signs. If you already have one, pick up a couple more for your friends. You can pick up lawn signs at my office (Interactive Resources, 117 Park Place, Point Richmond) during business hours, or contact Shawn Masten to arrange a delivery (510/387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com).

·         We are looking for volunteers to make phone calls. We will be operating phone banks from my office on Monday and Tuesday evenings, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Contact Shawn Masten to volunteer (510/387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com).

·         If you would like to simply walk around your neighborhood and talk to your neighbors, you can pick up some campaign flyers at my office (Interactive Resources, 117 Park Place, Point Richmond) during business hours, or contact Shawn Masten to arrange a delivery (510/387-2320, smasten25@yahoo.com).

·         We can always use more campaign funds. We anticipate the hit pieces will be flowing soon, and they will need to be refuted. Click here for a contribution form and information.

Check out my website www.tombutt.com for my current endorsement list and other campaign information. And remember also to vote for Dr. Jeff Ritterman and Jovanka Beckles. See Butt, Beckles and Ritterman for City Council, August 25, 2008.

If you have not registered to vote or have moved recently, see below:

Absentee voting begins for November 4 General Election
October 6 - October 28, 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Deadline to request an Absentee Ballot is October 28 @ 5pm.
To request an absentee ballot, click here.

Stephen L. Weir, County Clerk
555 Escobar Street
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 271, Martinez, CA 94553
(925) 335-7800    (877) 335-7802 (Domestic)    (925) 335-7842 Fax
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Last Day to Register to Vote in the November 4 General Election
October 20, 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM   Click here to register to vote