-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
One Week to Home Front Festival

We are still looking for both sponsors and attendees for the  Home Front Festival kick-off event, the Gala Fundraising Dinner on September 28. Click here for complete information. This event will raise funds for Rosie the River Trust, where I serve as president of the board of directors. Rosie the Riveter Trust is the non-profit partner of Rosie the Riveter WW II Home Front National Historical Park. Your company needs to be represented!

Sponsors already signed up include:

·         Table of 10 - $5,000: Cornell Maier, Kaiser, Wells Fargo Foundation, Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions, Richard Poe, Chevron, Auto Warehousing, City of Richmond and Ayco Charitable Foundation

·         Table of 6 - $3000.00: Richmond Sanitary Service

·         Table of 4 - $2000.00: Cherokee-Brooks Street, Levin-Richmond Terminals, MSH Group

·         Table of 2 - $1000.00: Jane and Rich Bartke, Interactive Resources, Diane Hedler, Oliver & Company, Tom Debley and Mary Jane Holmes, David Spatz, DP Security, lesa McIntosh, Rosemary and Doug Corbin and Mechanics Bank

·         In addition, over 100 people have reserved individual seats, but we have room for many more. Please email or phone me if you have any questions. I hope you can help our worthy cause!

For complete information about the Home front Festival click here.

·         Home Front Festival By-the-Bay is Almost Here! But… who is Richmond?

·         On the Festival website you can:  buy tickets to the USO Dance/Show on Sept. 29th; volunteer for a variety of activities that fit your time frame and your interests; check out the all-day entertainment; find out what time the Sea Scouts will demonstrate Scuttlebutt! www.homefrontfestival.com

·         9 On 9 Tonight: Tonight at 9:00 p.m. on Channel 9. This one-hour show features Richmond’s own Betty Reid Soskin. The War..

For additional information, see links below: