-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
May 16 Richmond Greenway Grand Opening

Richmond Greenway Phase I Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

You are invited to the City of Richmond's Grand Opening to celebrate completing Phase I of the Richmond Greenway bike/pedestrian trail beginning 1:30 PM this Wednesday, May 16 at the South 16th Street crossing of the Greenway just north of Ohio Avenue.

Phase I is a most impressive wide corridor of multi-use trail and open space located on the old Santa Fe rail corridor north of Ohio Avenue between 2nd and 23rd streets. Learn about plans for completing the Greenway linking the Bay Trail on Garrard with the Ohlone Greenway leading to BART.

City staff and project sponsors will attend to make brief presentations about the Richmond Greenway project. Community groups and partners will also be attending to provide information.  A special group participation in the ribbon cutting of the Richmond Greenway will occur with children of the City of Richmond and Richmond Representatives.  Food and drink will be available.

Additional information about the Richmond Greenway, including color copies of the flyer, can be found on the City of Richmond website: www.ci.richmond.ca.us/greenway.   Feel free to contact Craig Murray at (510) 621-1262 if you have any additional questions. 
RETURN