-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Marina Bay (South One) Quiet Zone Delayed

Due to CPUC concerns about some details, the enforcement of the Marina Bay (South One) Quiet Zone will be delayed a few days from its scheduled May 1 implementation. Click here for a copy of the CPUC letter. Assistant City Attorney Carlos Privat emailed Daren Gilbert of the CPUC today: “The signal work at Marina Way South is already completed and the sidewalk work was started today.  I anticipate the work will be completed by the end of the week.  The signage and painting will be completed by the end of the week as well.  Until the W10-1 and No Train Horn signs are installed, the City will not attempt to enforce the May 1, 2007 quiet zone implementation date. I will be out of the office at a conference through Friday, May 4th and will try to complete the formal response you request when I return on Monday, May 7th. Thank you for your patience.”

RETURN