-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Family Reading Night at the Library
August 18, 2005

Celebrate reading at the Children’s Room of the Richmond Public Library on Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 6:30 to 7:30 pm.  We’ll read “Back to School” stories, serve refreshments, and give a free book and school supplies to every child who attends.  The library is located at 325 Civic Center Plaza in downtown Richmond and you can call (510) 620-6557 for more information.  (This event brought to you by the Richmond Public Library, The Friends of the Richmond Public Library, the Literacy For Every Adult Project, and West County Reads.)  

Lots of people have inquired about restoration of normal hours at the main library. Here is the latest information I have from Monique LeConge:

“The current hours are the same:  M & T, 3-7 pm; W & Th, 2-6 pm; F & Sat, 1-5 pm. We are working with Finance and HR to get the part timers back.  I only got approval to rehire this week.  I expect to get the new staff trained first, and for hours to increase by Oct. 1, and then again by Jan. 1, in two phases.”

RETURN