-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Garlic And Roses And More
December 12, 2004

This is the second and last call for help from you consumers of City of Richmond services to share what works and what doesn’t, who works and who doesn’t, and what will work and what won’t. Information provided is guaranteed to be treated with complete confidentiality. Responses from City staff are welcome.

I have already received some great ideas, but I was expecting more.

Following is a repeat of my previous November 19 message on this subject:

At the end of each year, I try to summarize Richmond’s high and low points for the previous year and make wishes and predictions for the future. This time, I am opening the process up to all who read the E-Forum.

Take a look at the previous Out With The Old – In With The New, January 1, 2004, and help me out by nominating the following for the next one:

• Best and worst City departments and managers – and why.
  • City employees who have distinguished themselves by superior service, ideas, leadership or deeds.
  • Organizations that have made Richmond a better place, and how.
  • Best and worst of what has happened in Richmond this year that is connected with the City.
  • Best and worst development projects.
  • Predictions for the coming year.

Anything else you can think of that would be appropriate.

RETURN