-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
E-Mail Forum
RETURN
Responses To 2001 Year End Report
March 10, 2002
Between January 31 and February 5, 2002, I received a number of memos from various City staff members addressing issues in my 2001 Year-End Report. Inasmuch as I did not request responses, I appreciate the request by the city manager to have staff address the various issues, which were a combination of my own list of City of Richmond accomplishments, failures and hopes, as well as many from E-FORUM readers.

I would have published this sooner, except there was a time lapse while waiting for staff to provide the responses in digital format so I could enter them into the table. Eventually most of them were provided, but for the final batch I had to scan them and use OCR software to convert them to digital.

At any rate, here it is for your perusal and reading pleasure: Responses To 2001 Year End Report
RETURN